babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So When's The Next Trip?

Three adjectives perfectly describe the weekend spent in NYC for Andrea's and Jen's bachelorette party: drunk, sleepless, and quasi-disappointed.

To describe each in greater detail.....

Drunk - because from the time I checked into the hotel to the time I landed back in Detroit I was either drinking, drunk or sobering up from the night before (not to mention locking myself out of my room and not realizing that I didn't have a key until 4am).

Sleepless - three or four hours of drunk sleep does not qualify as actual sleep, therefore, I was sleepless for 48 hours.

Quasi-disappointed - when girls get together, they like to shop (especially if you're in a place like NYC). I, on the other hand, am not a typical girl. I HATE SHOPPING (I still love you beautiful, happy shoppers). I would much rather spend my money on cultural/natural stuff like the MoMA, Ellis Island, Rockefeller Center, Central Park....you get my drift....or drinking. I have to admit, though, Karen and I *really* "bonded" when we were caught God-knows-where walking for about 5 hours (getting stuck in a shiz cab) and laughing at how badly our feet hurt before going to the bar for the nightly festivities. Not to mention, I think I met my match when it comes to fast-paced walkers. I've always been told that I walk fast, but Karen walks REALLY fast. Owie.

All in all, it was an awesome weekend. The weather cooperated and it was so wonderful to see everyone; especially those who I have not seen in a really long time. Thanks to all who could make it out, because it was a blast!! I know that Jen and Andrea appreciate it, too!

Some of my fav pics:

Andrea looking hotter than ever!!

Bolte and Heather enjoying the evening

Karen and me....When are you coming out to Detroit?!




Karen - I can't believe we couldn't convince Heather to demonstrate the "Quadriplegic Hall of Fame"...or was it "oral, consensual conversation"...he, he, he.



See, AGD little nuts get special treatment....Will is always welcome to crash our parties!!!

6 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

WAY Jealous! You guys had too much fun! I think y'all need to head to Denver to Party!

alanna rose said...

I so wish I had been there!

Erika said...

Will looks the same. :)
Wish I was there... I wouldn't have gone shopping and we could have done the cultural things together. :)
hope I see you soon!

Diana said...

Yeah Erika...When ARE you coming out to visit?! Drag Karen Christine and Mrs. Jones with you, too......TAG, YOU'RE IT BIZZ-O!!! LOL

Erika said...

soon my dear.
just need to start the new job and get some vacay saved up. :)

i'll be flying out there for a good visit. I can't wait.

Laura said...

If you all gather in the hoot of a town that Temperance is, let me know! I'll make the trip too!