babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 17, 2006

Best Places To Live

Obviously Detroit didn't make the list, but one place that I've been interested in did! Check it out!

Does your area rank?? The closest I got is Ann Arbor, MI. At least I can say I went to school there, right?!

On a different note, I'm not feeling very well today.....A combination of anxiety and nausea. Blah. According to Jones' post, it sounds like there may be something going around. It's either that or the fact that I didn't sleep very well last night. I went to bed with a pounding headache and a cat that wouldn't stop following me around. I was like, "what the hell got into you?". I fell asleep with Caicos on my right side, petting him. What a spoiled feline! It's actually kind of cute in a demented sort of way.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Yup, Minnesota rocks. :)
You should move here.

rae rae said...

Yes move here.
LOL

Kara said...

I do enjoy MN. There is so much to do.

Crystal said...

Grrrr... I'm so pissed that Madison isn't on the top 10. It did make it as a finalist at number 53, though. :)

rae rae said...

Rochester was a finalist too, which is kind of eh! But I guess it compares more that just the singles/bar scene! It's a great place to live, work, and raise a family. A little too cold in winters though.

D I hope you are feeling better soon. It took me a good 3.5 days before I started feeling like myself again. Give Caicos some cat nip from me! (I know a local grower if you need some.... lolol)

karen c konkel said...

But I didn't see Milwaukee on the list? Hmmm? I think I'll have to look harder.

Head, you're in with cat nip dealers now?