To start off, we had two family members pass away within 4 days of each other. One has been sick and basically bed-bound for almost 7 years. The other came as a surprise. It seems like we've been attending wakes and funerals for the past week and a half. Needless to say, I haven't really felt like posting anything, e-mailing or calling anyone. I'm just blah. When I get blah, I like to shop for house stuff. I plan on hitting IKEA that just opened up in Canton. Maybe I'll wait until Jason leaves :) See explanation below...
Jason is going up north tomorrow to golf. Poor guy - he needs it too. He just defended his Masters last Friday. That is a huge stress reliever (for the both of us)! He'll be back on Saturday, just in time for another funeral. We're going to miss the Mio softball tournament this year. Oh well, it gives us time to do something to cheer us up. He then leaves for China (next Saturday) for 8 days. At least I have a wedding to go to on the 5th. That will be fun. Plus it'll be the first wedding I go to solo since Kentala's wedding. Wow - and that's how long ago???
On a happier note, I've been thinking about ditching my membership at the gym for one at the YMCA. The Y is $40/month more expensive but it has TWO pools (one for adults and one for children - thank you Jesus), more classes and it opens an hour earlier. I plan on using my free pass this weekend to check it out. YIPPPEEE
This always cheers me up:


5 comments:
feel better. sorry to hear about the recent blahs. let me know if you need anything. :)
Sorry to hear of your family's loss. I hear you on the retail therapy...I buy house stuff when I'm stressed or upset too. Are you going to Jen H's wedding by chance? If so --- I'll see you there! :)
I'm thinking about you, make sure to rent some good chick flicks while Jason is away :)
Sorry sweetie. Things will get better. You also have your trip to visit me to look forward too. :) I can't wait!
I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Feel better!
:)
Post a Comment