
Bridge that connects library and Fisher (note: I was told that the bridge is closed during the winter because the engineering firm didn't take the load from the snow into account. I *really* hope that's not true):

I had a great time and I wish I was able to stay longer. Can't wait 'til next year!!


9 comments:
all our tuition money put to good use for other to use...oh well...it looks real nice though! Glad you had fun.
i would have *loved* having that back in the day.
and i do believe the fishbowls got smaller and less potent according to one of the guys that took the bus from pelston with me a couple weekends ago. the end of an era...
The end of an era is right....less alcohol for $7.50 - what a joke - especially when I was still able to speak after 3 of them. I should've been at the bottom of the Portage. LMAO
Wow, turned out awesome. Not sure if it was really necessary, but at least people will stay warm for that short walk from Fisher to the Library.
holy crap. i never saw that. and I'm from there!
slow-living from face-paced drinking... Those were the days :)
Some how I don't think that is true. My boyfriend worked on the curtain wall when he was with Childress Engineering. I'm not sure if they did the bridge too, but my boyfriend's boss was an old Phi Tau alum from tech as welll. I'm assuming neither of them would forget about the snow.
diana i'm sick of looking at this. POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!
LOL
Hello!
Are you still here?
Post a Comment