babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

SHHHH! Don't Tell Anyone....




Well, it's been about 6 weeks since I've blogged and I figured tonight is a good night to start again.


Jason and I are happy to announce that we're expecting our first child this fall. We don't know the due date yet since our first prenatal appointment isn't until Monday so....DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO OUR FAMILIES!!! LAURA THAT MEANS YOU!! LOL


I knew something was up because I've fallen asleep before 9pm every night for the past 2 weeks. Plus I've had this gag reflex for about a week. Let's not forget the sore nips whenever the stream of water in the shower hits. That friggin' hurts.


Sorry we can't give more information but we're still in shock ourselves. I promise, promise, promise that I'll blog more often now and fill you in on what's going on.


Erika and Heather - start sending the books whenever you're ready :) Not to mention book a damn trip out here. Geez, what's it gonna take......a pregnancy?! He, he, he.


Hugs and kisses to everyone.

17 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats to you & Jason! That is so exciting! The Duce will be so excited to have a 3rd (?) cousin just a couple months younger than it! I promise I won't say anything! ;) You just better get your announcement out soon!

rae rae said...

OH MY GOD
ARE YOU STILL AWAKE? LOL!!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
:-)
:-)
:-)

Amy said...

Congrats!!!! That is super exciting!!!

Kara said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so excited for you both. Maybe you are having twins :)

Erin Byrge said...

Congrats!! How exciting... Keep us posted on the pregnancy details - we love details!!

YGS said...

Congratulations to the both of you! This is very exciting news! I can't wait to meet the little one someday :)

Crystal said...

Wow, congratulations!!

JJ said...

Congrats to the both of you!

alanna rose said...

I am so excited for you! You know, you aren't far from me at all now - we need to get together :)

Katie said...

Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Hooray for Jason and Diana!!! I can keep a secret from the rest of the family. I’m hoping for a little girl that looks like Diana. All Start babies a hairless until their at least two years old. P.S. Have you heard from Aunt Phyllis that Steve isn’t doing very well?

Unknown said...

Sorry STARK babies. I have lots of picture of bald babies.

Diana said...

Bald babies?? Oh no! Now we're really in trouble because I was called Kojak until I was 2 years old!!! LOL

Erika said...

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

oh... we'll get out there! Hmmm.. now where did i put those books???

Jericho Rose said...

That's so exciting! I'm very happy for you. Keep us updated!!!

h said...

I go on vacation and look at what I miss! Congratulations from my mother and I both. :)

karen c konkel said...

I'm so excited for you. That is wonderful. Take care of yourself and have room for me too when H & E visit. I'm coming too! :)