The Good, The Bad, and The Funny
Is everything OK?
I hope everything thing is good with you. I'll keep you and the beautiful baby in my prayers!
Whatever it is, I'm sure you're not ready to share. But I'm praying for you!!
Thorns to whoever made you hurt and angry!
I am sorry that you are so upset right now. We are all here for you if you need to talk. Lots of prayers and hugs coming your way!!
(((hugs)))call me anytime day or night
:( Sending good thoughts your way!
what's wrong sweetie? ((HUGS)).
sorry to hear that--hope you're feeling better!
I know I'm behind the times...what's new right? But I want you to know you're in my prayers! I love and miss you! I hope everything is alright!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Is everything OK?
I hope everything thing is good with you. I'll keep you and the beautiful baby in my prayers!
Whatever it is, I'm sure you're not ready to share. But I'm praying for you!!
Thorns to whoever made you hurt and angry!
I am sorry that you are so upset right now. We are all here for you if you need to talk. Lots of prayers and hugs coming your way!!
(((hugs)))
call me anytime day or night
:( Sending good thoughts your way!
what's wrong sweetie? ((HUGS)).
sorry to hear that--hope you're feeling better!
I know I'm behind the times...what's new right? But I want you to know you're in my prayers! I love and miss you! I hope everything is alright!
Post a Comment