babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm such a slacker

My poor baby's 1 month birthday passed and I didn't even post anything :(

Kyle is a good baby...I know I've said this before, but I just can't believe how babies can be so different coming from the same parents!! It's tough not to compare Bret and Kyle but I do it a lot.....Bret was a not-so-good-sleeper....He still isn't; Kyle, on the other hand, sleeps so well. I'm sleeping about 5 hours at at time right now and it's pure heaven. Bret was a terrible spitter-upper. Kyle barely ever spits up. Both of my kids were/are gassy. I have to pump legs a lot and the farts are adult-sized!

Let's see, what else??? I've lost all of my pregnancy weight, plus 4 lbs. I have 10 lbs to go to be at my goal weight. Actually, I'm happy at my current weight but I have to lose an additional 10 lbs to get back into my pants. Thanks to all of the flabby, stretch-marked skin on my belly. I am really looking forward to my tummy tuck one day.

Starting with the winter session, I'm going to start taking classes at the Y with Bret. I'm going to enroll him in swim lessons - without me. We'll see how he does; I'm kind of nervous. I am going to take a boot camp class. Really excited about that. My neighbor is in it right now and she said that the instructor shows no mercy.....that is exactly what I need.

This week we're going to the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo.....They do such a great job decorating the zoo with Christmas lights. I love it!!

5 comments:

AJ said...

Nice job on the weight loss. I still have 10 lbs to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight with Jonah, and even that weight was 15 lbs higher than my normal weight. Ugh. So I have 25 minimum to lose. I always have a really hard time losing while I'm breastfeeding though. I'm wierd like that.

Glad to hear Kyle's a good sleeper, it makes life so much easier! It's hard not to compare babies, I do it too. So far Jonah seems to be an 'in the middle' of Ava and Noah on most things!

Kara said...

Great job with losing the weight so quickly. I had an easier time with Cambrie than with the twins. Hmmm, maybe it is something with the second pregnancy.

Hope to see more pics of Kyle soon.

alanna rose said...

You're not a slacker!
I'm excited to hear how Bret's swimming lessons go, I bet he'll have a lot of fun.

I hear you on the flabby tummy - maybe we can find a local place to give us a group discount on tummy tucks ;)

rae rae said...

I'll take a tummy tuck for a discount, too, please!

I can't wait to meet your boys ... :) They sound so fun! His cheeks are so cute, I just want to smooch them.

And the adult sized farts? Well, they are still, after all, your children!!! :-P

Unknown said...

Diana you looked thin and great at the party and that was a month ago!!
Yes, the second I met Kyle I was comparing him to his brother. Kyle at this point to me looks 100% like a Stark. Can't wait to see the boys again. Hoping to take my Grand kids to the zoo before Christmas.