babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Update

It's been awesome-crazy around here....I absolutely LOVE having two boys; especially since Bret is such a great big brother and Kyle is such a great baby. I've been VERY, VERY blessed :)
Not too much going on....thinking about going private. Don't know yet.

We're celebrating Jason's parents' 60th birthdays on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are free days, so far. Next week Jason is taking his last unpaid vacation week (thank God). That means he automatically gets an 8% pay increase next year!! YIPPPEEE

Bret gets his MMR shot on Tuesday :( I just hate when kids get shots. Almost as much as I hate circumcisions. How wimpy am I, right?!

We had a family photo session last week. I love the work that Tara does...she's pretty much one of the sweetest persons I have ever met. A couple of sneak peeks for you.

7 comments:

AJ said...

Great pictures, can't wait to see the rest!

Glad to hear it's going well!

I know what you mean about shots. Noah and Jonah got some immunizations yesterday and Ava was with us because there was no school for election day. She felt so bad for them she sat in the corner and wailed. Neither of the boys actually cried that long, but she sobbed for 20 minutes afterwards.

Laura said...

I love the pics!! My parents will be at the 60th party, say hi for me!

The pics of Kyle make me want to make a trip down for new born pics! They are sooo cute!

YGS said...

Love the pictures! I hate shots too...

Kara said...

Wow, I can't wait to see more pictures. Those are great!!

Danielle Michelle said...

Great pics!

Glad to hear all is well and your little men are doing great!

alanna rose said...

Great pictures!

I'm not a huge wimp with shots, although when they cry it is heartbreaking. Circumcisions, on the other hand... I couldn't do it to JJ.

Danielle Michelle said...

My e-mail for you doesn't work! Are you coming to the wedding? I didn't get an RSVP.