
After having a heart-to-heart with one of my best friends this evening, I was reminded of how blessed I am to have such strong, beautiful and important women in my life.
Grandma - Thank you for sacrificing so much to raise your granddaughters. You are my example of a true woman.
Mama (God rest her soul) - Te iubesc cu toata inima. Am invatat sa fiu o sotie buna de la dumitale. Nu pot sa astept sa te vad in cer. (Translation = I love you with all my heart. You taught me how to be a good wife/woman. I can't wait to see you again, in Heaven.)
Devon - Thank you for being the ideal sister! Although I was pretty rotten to you growing up, you still loved me! You are my balance.
Erika - Thank you for showing me what a true friend should be like, although I'll never ask you for advice again (JUST KIDDING). You have a wonderful way of explaining the gray areas when I only want to see the black and white. We connect on so many different levels - scary sometimes! Does your you-know-who have a gun?! How about #8 please, supreme, with a Mountain Dew......Yeah, you're that type of friend! BTW - I think you need to go up to Senior Walk (Apr 21st)
Heather - My second conscience when I want to throw mine out the window; my voice of reason.....Are you suprised yet?! LOL. We've been through some pretty rough times together and thankfully we always can count on each other for consolation, an objective ear or just a shoulder to cry on. And yes, you'll NEVER be able to look at Taco Bell the same EVER AGAIN. He, he, he.
I may not say it often, but I love you all. You have added immeasurable joy to my life, and for that, I thank you.


2 comments:
Yes, surprised that I am your voice of reason, especially since my tone can change at the drop of a hat. I love you, too, and miss you like crazy! 2 more weeks! Yay!
You made me cry at work. :)
Thank you for the chat the other night. We'll do it again soon. I just need to charge my dang phone.
I'm very thankful that you're in my life. I wish we lived closer together, but I have to remember to be thankful that we're as close in geography as we are! It could be worse. :) Thanks, hon!
Post a Comment