babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 24, 2006

WHO BOUGHT THE CASE????




Another successful Senior Walk:

Tostada pizza and raspberry lemonade fishbowl at the Ambassador: CHECK
Canned beer at the Crystal Room: CHECK
Pickled egg and a jell-o shot at Bleachers: CHECK
A case of beer at the DT: CHECK
Attended a Gary Tunstall performance: CHECK
**Gary doesn't play at the Ramada anymore. Don't know why. He plays at the Tap (Northern Lights) on Saturdays. We found out that he's "slowing down". Whatever that means. He still was drinking a boat load on Saturday**
A pint of Coppertown Ale at the Keweenaw Brewing Co: CHECK
A pint of Miner's IPA and a bowl of french onion soup at The Library: CHECK
Walked through the new kitchen in the AGD house: CHECK
Met Carter for the first time: CHECK

All in all, it was a great time. The weather cooperated (it was in the 50's and partly sunny) which was a bonus. Tried to walk through the renovated areas of Fisher Hall and the library, but we needed an ID to get in. The renovations to Wads are fantastic. I can't believe that the 'ghetto' was able to be transformed into such a cool place. It kind of makes McNair look like the 'ghetto'!!

*Sigh* I miss it already.....I'm thinking Labor Day - just the girls!!

7 comments:

h said...

Did you run into Shawn Martin?!? I told him to look for you. :)

Danielle Michelle said...

Like I told Jonesy...did you drink a few for me?!? Labor day....hmmmm....

Diana said...

I did see Shawn, but I was in a car and he was walking down Shelden Ave. Never got the opportunity to talk to him. I also saw a few Lambda Chis and Delt Sigs. I drank enough for the entire alum chapter!!! I thought about Alpha Psi over the weekend because the chapter is on BETA PSI pledge class. Feeling old yet?!

h said...

Beta Psi?!? Oh my! I definately feel old now!

rae rae said...

So drunk I don't remember taking my own photo! Or at least I hope I took that. Geez. It's terrible! LOL.

You forgot this one:

Doing the "Here's to the Men that We Love" toast at the Uphill: CHECK!

Erika said...

Beta Psi? YIKES! Or *sigh*. LOL.
Glad to hear you're back safe and sound. It's always good to make it back alive from Houghton. I suspect it might get me one of these days.

Katie said...

Hi Diana - its Katie from senior walk! I just wanted to say that I had a BLAST with you and Heather!