babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 02, 2006

Catch Up

As the title of this post suggests, it's time to play catch up. Since one of my plans for Memorial Day weekend fell through, I decided to put Plan B into action - attend another bachelorette party. I really wasn't too interested in going since I only knew the bride through a mutual friend, but I'm glad that I did because it was a blast! I mean, really. The evening started out at Miranda's house with appetizers, drinks and gifts for Joy (B2B - not business to business, but bride to be). Sorry, but I had to clarify for the engineer/business nerds...



Joy had a really great time catching up with everyone since she and Cole live in NC. Most of all, I think she really liked the gifts she received :)

Around 10pm, the limo showed up and we were off. First to a restaurant/bar that was closed, but we were able to get in for a Monster Margarita.

Check that out!!!

Next, we stopped at Litehouse where we danced and drank....owie.

And things got a little out of control....

For some reason, Joy just couldn't resist shots....

And more shots.....


By the end of the night, some people just couldn't hang....he, he, he



It was a fun night :)

6 comments:

rae rae said...

You hung enough to document the evidence... good job! Sounds like a blast!

B2B... so freakin' hilarious... LOL (Yes I am a business nerd.)

Lesley said...

LOL that dancing pic is going to make great blackmail, tell her you are giving it to her kids...

Kara said...

Looks like a blast. We'll have to have a girls night out first thing next year....since I will be able to have a few drinks...lol

Erika said...

awesome. looks like fun. :)
not sure i can hang anymore myself... we'll test that theory next time i see you.

Diana said...

Oh Erika, you can bet your life on that one sister!!

AJ said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun! I guess it just goes to show that not everyone can hang like Techies:)