Had a OB appointment today....Everything went well. I was checked for progression and I'm 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. The doc said that I could go as early as this weekend - which would be good because he's in the hospital this Sunday and Monday. If I don't go on my own by next week, then he said it'll be up to me if I want to schedule an induction. Let's hope I don't have to make that decision because I don't want to be induced and choose the baby's birthday.
The funniest part of the exam was when the doctor said that the baby is really low. He showed us by the middle knuckle of his middle finger when he touched the baby's head. I laughed hysterically when Jason looked at me, after the doctor left the room, and said, "we are NOT having sex anymore." That was the highlight of my day.
So, the time is getting closer and we're feeling more anxious (in a good way). I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hee hee. I looked back on my blog, and exactly one month before C's birth I was 1 cm dialated and 60% effaced and then on 8/9 (he was born on 8/18) I was 1 cm dialated and 95% effaced.
I hope you have better luck than me. But regardless - the end is in sight!!! :D
Too funny about the sex comment. You're right- that would totally make my day too! haha
How exciting!
Sweet!!
Induction is no big deal--don't let that bother you. Sometimes "induction" can just involve breaking your water. And you may thank them for it at the time b/c it'll be a relief.
Sex?? What's that??
LOL! Yeah!
Baby, Baby, Baby!
I want you to have the baby right now :)
I hope that your baby comes soon! And I hope that everything goes smoothly!
Keep us updated. Hoping that the little one enters this world soon!!!
Email me - your work email doesn't function right now. :)
Baby?
Post a Comment