babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 03, 2007

Pic


Bret - 1 month old

After eating :)

7 comments:

AJ said...

Awwwwwwww! I want to smooch him:)

I think he looks a lot like you!

alanna rose said...

Food Coma!

Unknown said...

I received the most beautiful Baby Birth Announcement in the mail. :) It made my day!! Thanks.

Crystal said...

He looks really happy.. and full.. what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

how sweet. he has pretty lips.

h said...

Love the birth announcement! :)

karen c konkel said...

Such a little schmoopie!

Oh, I breifly read over your other posts and just wanted to tell you (from my vast experiences) It's never too early to try to get a routine together. I'm also assuming by the lack of crib he's sleeping in the pack & play. My nephew Truman slept in a pack & play until he was around a year old. He needed the room completely dark and quiet. He slept in my sister's walk-in-closet. YES, he was in the closet. He has since "come out". Hahaha! What I'm getting at is babies are, pretty resilient. He needs to get used to sleeping on his own. You might be amazed, he might not like the crib when it finally arrives. :)

Good luck, mommy D.