Today was Bret's 1 year wellness check-up.
20.5 lbs
29" long
That's 25th percentile for both height and weight. His DR said she's not concerned. Ok, I guess I'm not either then. I don't like the curve because it makes me feel like a POS mom. I question if I'm feeding him enough or doing something to stunt his growth......Yes, I'm neurotic.
We have to get his lead level checked any time before he's two. When your kids got checked for lead, how did they get the blood sample?
He cried right when we sat him on the bench. I think he associates the sound of the paper with getting shots. He clung to Jason and me like static. Poor guy.
Other than that, pretty uneventful.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Finger prick. Ask for a hand warmer, if you can keep it on it's finger before hand, it seems to help. It's still pretty long and painful.
Lead test? What?
I think his growth was stunted by the cake with beans in it. :) Just kidding - he's perfectly normal! You are doing a wonderful job!
Post a Comment