babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 07, 2008

Belated halloween pics

We (Bret) had a ton of fun. I kind of liked that it was still light out when trick-or-treating started so that Bret could see what was going on. He caught on really quickly and started pointing at the houses with decorations - especially the pumpkins. We took him up to houses and said trick-or-treat but didn't take any candy. Two houses guilted us into taking it though. I let him hold the sucker and the little shit figured out how to take the wrapper off. I didn't realize what was happening until Jason took this picture:


I felt a drip on my hand and was not happy when I saw that he had the sucker in his mouth. He, in turn, was not happy when I took it away from him.


I should've known what was going to happen when I took this picture:

Do you see Bret working the wrapper? LOL
Little twerp.
Speaking of candy - we've started brushing his teeth. It's funny. He doesn't really like it but he'll let me do it for about 10 seconds. I guess that's enough time to quickly brush his 4 teeth. The two teeth next to his front tops just poked through.

3 comments:

h said...

So cute! I love that he's trying to unwrap the sucker in the second pic!

Danielle Michelle said...

What a smart boy!!! lol
What did you expect?! If I remember correctly we never left the table side if there was food on it...

Kara said...

I love the costume. The sucker incident sounds like my girls....they managed to open it up and then it was a fight to get it back. They are strong when they want to be.