Jason came home yesterday with a message from his CEO. Because of hard economic times, and the fact that E@ton isn't doing so hot, all employees have to take a week, unpaid vacation by the end of the quarter. Senior management has to take two weeks. I wonder how much money that'll save the company?!
It sucks, especially since we're given three weeks notice. Plus, both of us are standing up in a wedding at the end of March which means more money spent!! I hate taking money out of savings :(
Thank God he still has a job.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think that's it - he still has a job. Hang in there! I think of you all back in MI all the time. I can't even begin to imagine what you all are going through.
I feel the pain, I had my week off unpaid last week, and we're likely to have at least one more next quarter. But the important thing to focus on is still having a job. They just fired half of the group I work in while I was on my week off. I was a a hair's width from losing my job.
think of all the baby making or practice baby making you could get in. ;-)
stopping in to say 'hi'. sorry to hear about the week off. didn't know he worked there. i think we've made machines for them at some point. it is extremely unsettling about the job situation right now--i get worried, too. sorry i've been out of the pic for so long...sometimes i just revert into my little hole for a while. hope you are well and B is a doll.
Post a Comment