For those of you who don't Facebook......
Jason and I are expecting baby #2 on October 22, 2009!! It's a little sooner than we expected but we're definitely not complaining.
I don't have very much info since I haven't seen the DR yet - that's on March 17th. I feel less tired now than I did with Bret but a lot sicker. I haven't puked but I wish I would so that I could get it over with!! I can't sleep very well already, which stinks, and I've already grown out of my pants :( My maternity pants don't fit but they sure do feel comfy!! LOL
I'm petrified of the wedding I'm standing up in on the 21st....the dress still fits but I hope it won't be tight on the wedding day!!
In other news - Bret is becoming such a "big boy". He wants to drink out of glasses instead of a sippy cup. For the most part, he does pretty well but there are still major spills too!! He nods and shakes his head at us. HILARIOUS!!
Hooray for babies and for pregnant AGDs at reunion!! We're going and hope to see you there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Congrats! How exciting :)
Congrats!
I FB - but you aren't my friend :(
Go reunion!!!!
Congrats again :)
Congrats!!!
Yeah!!! Congrats!!
Hey - there's a baby contest on my site!
Congrats again! :-)
Congrats on a new baby!! Bret a big brother.
I'm sure the wedding will be wonderful. Can't wait!
Congrats! You'll love having two!
Congrats!!!!!! Yay for lots of AGD babies in the late summer/fall!!!!
Post a Comment