The Good, The Bad, and The Funny
Thank you Diana they are beautiful and you looked great too. Wish I could have made it. Hope it was as wonderful as it looked.
Looks like a blast, and OMG do Jason and his brother look a lot alike!
You looked awesome! In the first picture of you, I almost didn't recognize it was you! :)
Yellow looks great on you!
You look awesome! I love that dress! Is Jason holding your boobs up in that one pic??!!
I love the pic of you and Jason. You look wonderful and the dresses are really cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thank you Diana they are beautiful and you looked great too. Wish I could have made it. Hope it was as wonderful as it looked.
Looks like a blast, and OMG do Jason and his brother look a lot alike!
You looked awesome! In the first picture of you, I almost didn't recognize it was you! :)
Yellow looks great on you!
You look awesome! I love that dress! Is Jason holding your boobs up in that one pic??!!
I love the pic of you and Jason. You look wonderful and the dresses are really cute.
Post a Comment