I need help finding a swim suit. I've looked at Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod; I don't like anything I've seen so far. I even checked out Gap and Old Navy.
Has anyone had luck finding a decent maternity swim suit?
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i never wore one. this is the only place i ever even bought maternity stuff--i was really picky
http://www.bellydancematernity.com/Swimwear-c-259.html
maybe old navy--then you could try it on...
ya, there's no such thing as a nice maternity swim suit. I had one from Old Navy, but regardless, you'll probably have to settle because they suck.
I got mine at Target - not perfect, but it was cheap :)
I found a super cute one at the GAP and sadly it's disappeared from my bin of maternity clothes! Boo .... not like i need it, ha ha
Dude - I can't even find one for non maternity...sorry! lol
I inherted my sisters that she never wore when I was pregnant. What about target?
Post a Comment