babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prenatal appointment #4

Weight gain since last appointment: 3 lbs

Heartbeat: 156

All the measurements (head, belly, arms/legs, etc) are normal.

Bret is having a baby BROTHER :)

He cooperated very well and showed us a nice image of his weiner. LOL

We are so excited! Now I get the wonderful opportunity to pick out the furniture, bedding, curtain and decor!! YAY

I have two names that I REALLY, REALLY like....hopefully Jason will like one of them (cross your fingers).

7 comments:

rae rae said...

Heeeeeeee! So much for keeping it a secret! LOL I'm so happy for you guys. Bret will be such a good big brother. I hope Carter gets a chance to be a big brother someday! :) I LOVE baby boys!

h said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....congratulations! :) I was keeping my fingers crossed for a mini-Diana but another boy will be just as cute!

YGS said...

Congrats! So exciting! :)

AJ said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so glad you shared!!!

Bret will be such a great big brother!!!

Laura said...

Congrats! Yay for two little boys!

alanna rose said...

Two future Delt Sigs - watch out Beta Pi!

Kara said...

Congrats on having another baby boy and I am so glad that you told us all. I have been dying to know what everyone is having and these secrets are a killer :)

I am so excited for you!! No need to buy tons of new clothes :)