Well, this may be my last post until the baby is born.....
BP: 134/50
Weight gain: 0 LBS; so far: 23 LBS
Everything went well at the DR appt yesterday. I had a high blood sugar reading that AM and didn't feel normal all day. DR wasn't too happy about it because he said that this late in the pregnancy, the baby's blood sugar may drop; complications with delivery....blah, blah. I already knew that since I've been through this w/ Bret. However, it was still kind of scary to hear again.
Therefore, he scheduled me for a NST on Tuesday and I'm getting my membranes stripped right afterwards. I'm semi-comfortable with the decision since I'll be 39 weeks along. The baby's been kind of slow for the past 3 days and I've been waking up with minor headaches. The DR doesn't know what that's from since my BP is good and I'm not passing sugar or proteins in my urine. Preeclampsia was ruled out. I'm ready. I just want to jump head-first into the craziness of a newborn again - +1 :) - and start living life on a giant rollercoaster!! LOL
So this weekend I'm going to spend extra fun time with Bret...we're going to Chuck E Cheese today (I hope), a pumpkin patch tomorrow (if it doesn't rain), chill on Sunday; then Monkey Jump (an indoor inflatable playground) on Monday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I hope that you are able to get all your plans in for the weekend! Good luck with everything this week. I'll be stalking for updates and can't wait to see pictures of the new little man!!
I wonder if the headaches have something to do with GD, I had one almost every day the last month and Jonah slowed down a lot too. I think it was actually because he was so big he couldn't move as much, but it did freak me out a little.
Good luck with everything! Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!!!
I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait to hear the good news and have FUN this weekend with Bret!
I will be stalking you non stop until the baby is born!! I am so excited for you!!
Yay!
Stalking you!
stalk stalk stalk stalk stalk :)
hope you had a super fun weekend!
Post a Comment