babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 02, 2009

Prenatal appointment #10

Well, things are going a bit faster than I expected.

3cm dilated and 70% effaced with 3 weeks left!

The DR said that he wants to "get things going" by "loosening" not stripping my membranes. I already told him that I have reservations about that because 1.) my appointment is on the 8th and I don't want to go into labor that night and have the baby on the 9th - that is my MIL birthday; 2.) I'm not quite ready yet.

I want to give this guy a chance to come out on his own. Granted I don't want to wait 3 more weeks, but I am willing to wait 2 more.

5 comments:

h said...

I'm so excited to meet your little one! Three more weeks!!!! :)

Kara said...

Yay for making progress :) I can't wait to meet your newest addition!!

AJ said...

My MILs bday is September 20th, and she's not the nicest person in the world, so I was so scared Jonah was going to be born that day. I barely moved that day so as to not accidentally trigger anything:)

alanna rose said...

I am convinced our zoo walk sped up your dilation :)

Go with your gut feeling - if you want him to cook some more then do it!

Laura said...

Yay! Another little man will be here before you now it!