Baby's heart rate: 145
Weight gain: 3LBS
Blood pressure: 120/50
I found out today that I tested positive for Strep B back in March and didn't even know about it. I tested negative when I was pregnant with Bret. Strange....I thought you either had it or don't. I wish DRs would share test results a little more freely. I was expecting to get tested today and get my first pelvic exam but for some reason I didn't....Dang it - I shaved my legs and everything. My exams will start next week.
Had an ultrasound too - baby looks great. His development is one day off from my due date. Pretty good, I'd say. He's about 6 LBS right now. And yes, I asked the technician to make sure we were still having a boy :)
I predict that he'll be born on October 12; Bret says October 15....we'll see who is closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for baby boy #2! Sometimes doctors are awful at sharing test results. I had the same problem with my endocronologist last month. I had to call 10 times to get my TSH results (4 weeks late). URGH!!!!
I'm going with my brother's birthday, October 11th.
I swear they always know when my leg-hair is a record lengths because those are the days that I have to get naked....
Getting closer....lol
Post a Comment