We're getting super excited for Christmas....On Saturday, my family got together and celebrated Christmas. Bret had an awesome time opening gifts. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. UNTIL. CHRISTMAS. MORNING. He and Kyle will be fun to record :)
The pic shows Kyle (left), Kayden (his cousin and 1 day older - middle) and Koltyn (born at the end of August- right). Yeah, I'm the mom that doesn't dress an infant really super holiday cute and to the nines.....my philosophy is that they'll drain us of money when they're teenagers so why start now?! HAHAHA.....Christmas cards are going super slow. Not really wanting to send any out this year but I already bought them. We'll do the family picture card next year. For some reason, this year crept up too fast for us to do the picture.


4 comments:
Kyle is getting so big so fast! What a cutie!
It goes so fast! What a cutie, and I love the babies picture!
I hear ya' on the clothes issues. Most of ours come from hand me downs or garage sales and Jonah is wearing all of Noah's old stuff. That's the nice thing about having babies with birthdays only a few days apart, it's just good planning, right? ;)
I hear ya on the cloths. I cannot beleive how fast children grow...and how expensive cloths are.
Now I know why I wore a lot of my cousins hand-me-downs
so cute, soooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment