Have to do it. Not getting any younger or healthier. The way things are going in government, we'll be paying for our own health care pretty soon. So I'm taking better care of myself!! Here are some pics over Christmas and NYE :)
Sunday, January 03, 2010
2010 - The beginning of the end
Have to do it. Not getting any younger or healthier. The way things are going in government, we'll be paying for our own health care pretty soon. So I'm taking better care of myself!! Here are some pics over Christmas and NYE :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love the family picture!!
The family picture is so cute!
I hear ya on the health issues. After having gestational diabetes twice, and parents who are both in pre-diabetic stages at healthy weights, I need to get a handle on things now!
That's a good resolution, but I think I'd give up a different meat first LOL Red is gonna be the hardest!!! good luck to you :)
Tell me how that goes. Are you going cold Turkey (no pun intended)?
Not sure i could do it. I'd want to cheat. However I really don't ewat much meat anyway, so maybe it wouldn't be an issue...hmmmm...
BTW - VERY cute pic!
Your boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment