babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love / hate relationship




Things I love about toddler stage:
- Communication is MUCH easier!
- Get to play games with someone more animated
- Feeds himself
- Hugs and kisses me back
- Copies everything we do
- Shows love, compassion and empathy
- "I do it"
Things I hate (yes, I said hate) about toddler stage:
- How long things take when he does it
- Changing diapers
- Tantrums
- "Mine"
- "No"
- Thinks that it's ok for Elmo to be on repeat
Bret cracks us up on a daily basis....he turns his golf clubs into leaf blowers and edgers....he pretends to pull-start his tools (like Jason) and it takes about 50 pulls (like Jason)!! HAHAHA - He feeds his Elmo doll "soup" out of a ladle and chases us around the house with his toy saw. Maybe I should be creeped out about the last one! HAHAHAHA....Bret, you're awesome!

No comments: