
We've decided to hit Yankee Stadium next summer. I guess '08 is the last season before the team gets a new ballpark. It'll be fun because I love NYC and Jason has never been there. I already know where we're going to stay, now we just have to wait until March 1st for the 2008 schedule to come out!!!
Traveling with an infant (the baby is going to be about 10 months old) is going to be a challenge but we have to do it. If we're going to travel once a year to a park, then we might as well break him in early. This could get interesting....We haven't decided if we're going to fly or drive. My vote is to fly. I'd rather take my chances on a 2 hour flight than an 8 or 9 hour drive.
I'm excited and it's a whole year away!!


1 comment:
regarding your prev. post, I actually considered doing that. not b/c of incompetence, but b/c the doc. is not personable @ all. a diff. doc. actually delivered Kobe and I still wish I had switched to him. I think if you're uncomfortable, you should switch asap. they can catch up on your info. you'll be glad you did b/c you need a competent doc. who cares about what you need/want during your pregnancy. it's an important time and you want it to go smoothly.
Post a Comment