babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 02, 2007

1 month old!

We celebrated Bret's 1 month day by taking him to church for the first time. He slept through the entire mass, up until communion. Jason carried Bret to communion with him (to get a blessing) and it was over after that. Bret made it clear that he was hungry and not happy that we woke him up.

I bought some Baby Gas-X hoping that it'll decrease the belly aches and spitting up. I gave Bret some before a feeding today, so we'll see if it works. He spit up twice after eating/burping but seemed very calm. Maybe he'll have more sound sleep at night - he seems to wake up if he farts / poops.

Other than that, not too much going on. Jason and I will decorate for Christmas tonight. I'll post pics sometime tonight / tomorrow.

Bret has his 1-month wellness appointment tomorrow. I chose the wrong profession......his pediatrician gets paid $150/visit. I wish that was my 1/2 hour rate!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Happy 1-month Bret. I can't wait to see pics and hear how much the little guy weighs. Hopefully the gas-x will work!!

AJ said...

I can't beleive it's been one month already, can't wait for pics!

alanna rose said...

We use Baby Gas-x for the guinea pig - just thought you'd like to know :)