babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daily ramblings

Today I had my 6 week check up. The DR said that I healed really well and that I can resume all physical activity *wink wink*

Got all our christmas shopping done and most of the gifts wrapped. Now I just can't wait to get the holiday over with. It's just so chaotic. I would much rather spend a quiet evening home with a small group of family and a nice dinner. Instead we have a million and one parties over the next couple of weeks. I love the holidays and I love our families - just not together. I haven't decided if I'm (we're) going to send out christmas cards either. UGH

To be honest, I'd hibernate all winter if I could. I used to love the cold and snow when I was at Tech. Snowshoeing, snow volleyball, Carnival.....oh I miss it so much :( But being in the LP with no snow in the middle of December seems kind of depressing. Jason mentioned going up north to the cabin after christmas for a few days. I think that sounds like a plan. Bret and I may need a change of scenery and Jason needs to jump on his snowmobile for a while!

I can't wait 'til spring.

5 comments:

AJ said...

I bet Jason was happy to hear the 'well healed' prognosis:)

h said...

Glad to hear you are healing! I hear you on the LP - I hate winters down here. I *love* playing in the snow and can't wait to go to Bessemer next weekend! I already have ski and snowshoe dates planned.

Diana said...

Heather - I'm jealous

Kara said...

Glad to hear your 6-wk check-up went well and I am sure Jason is even happier :)

Hopefully you get some cabin time.

rae rae said...

You are not supposed to tell Jason until another 2 weeks. LOL. :)