babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

One giant leap


I am so excited today....No, it's not because there's about 8 inches of snow on the ground. Since Bret's furniture arrived, I've been telling myself that I'm going to start acclimating him to his crib. Today I decided that I was going to be diligent. After his 10am feeding, I put him down in his crib and he slept for 2 hours!! He slept only 6 minutes the first time I put him in his bed! We'll see how he does tonight!!



6 week pic - Yes, my son does not have a neck! LOL

4 comments:

AJ said...

Yay for progress in the crib! If it makes you feel any better, we're back into the 'stay in the crib' cycle with Noah. He thinks he has to sleep with us lately.

alanna rose said...

Bret is so cute, I want to suqeeze him!

rae rae said...

neckless babies are the cutest :)

Erika said...

that's a huge step! congrats!