Bret has roseola. I never heard of it until now.
His rash got worse yesterday AM and he was a bear to deal with for most of the day. Jason's mom came over to help out (THANK GOD!!) for a few hours. She looked at Bret's rash and said that it wasn't a heat rash but roseola. I did a quite Google search on it and all of the pics that I looked at were EXACTLY like B's rash. After reading up on the virus, it's good to know that he now has immunity against it and will probably never get it again.
Today his rash looks pink instead of blood red and is fading. He's almost back to normal!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Noah had Roseola just before Christmas and I think Kara's girls had it shortly after that. I know our doctor said it was going around a lot this year. It's not too bad except for the scary high fever.
ask Kara about that--she's been thru it twice this winter.
hope he (and you) are feeling better soon.
Glad that Bret is better. Georgia's had it twice and luckily Austin hasn't yet!
I feel for you......it is awful. The worst part is the HIGH fever, and the rash....well, I could tell my girls didn't feel well, but they weren't uncomfortable.
Hope it goes away soon!!!
You're doctor didn't recognize it?
Post a Comment