Yes, it's been a while, but we're back to normal!! Bret's rash went away pretty quickly and he is himself again. He's so fun - rolling over, laughing and curious about everything. I'll post a new pic after the weekend.
Speaking of which, we don't have too much planned. Waiting for the 4-7 inches of snow that's supposed to fall today/tonight - I am so sick of winter. Tomorrow we're invited to my cousin's son's birthday party but I don't know if we're going to go because the birthday boy has a cold. Then Sunday, we're going to church and then to Jason's parents' house for the family get together. Jason's sister and her family are in town from Charleston so we'll get together with them on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Hope everyone has a great easter!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY....glad to hear Bret is healthy and doing well. Hope you have a great Easter as well!
Happy Easter, glad Bret's feeling better!
Post a Comment