Bret and a polar bear having a stare-down :)
Bret and daddy looking at ducks!
Quack, quack
Bret wanting to touch a Sloth bear...Grrrrr
After moaning and groaning all summer that we don't do anything as a family, we went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day; perfect to be outside.
Bret LOVED it - he kept looking around and pointing at things (indiscriminately) and screaming at times! We went on the safari train ride and he couldn't turn his head fast enough!! LOL
We walked around for a couple of hours until it was past Bret's nap time and then we headed home. I don't know who had more fun, Bret or Jason!! I've learned that the zoo is one place that may never get old no matter how many times you go because you see something new every time.
It was fun and I can't wait to go again!!


4 comments:
I want to go to the zoo! I used to go all the time in MI and now I never get to go at all. Maybe I'll just go by myself one day...
I still haven't taken the kids to the zoo. I wanted to this summer and it just slipped right by. This morning, Makena started flapping her arms like a duck when she was in her highchair. It was super funny.
looks like fun!
you gotta take him to the aquarium in Chi., too. they have all sorts of entertaining stuff to look at.
Post a Comment