babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Belated - Happy 10th months / fall plans

Sorry, Bret - Happy 10 months old!! I've been trying to find our stupid camera since Labor Day. We did the Mackinac Bridge walk and it was awesome! The weather was perfect and the walk went really quickly (kind of to my disappointment). I wanted to walk longer!! Bret did really well, he slept about 3/4 of the way across.

Um, updates:

No new stuff to say about Bret. I'm starting to think about his birthday party (YAY!!!). I can't wait!!! I'm also obsessed with cider mills and getting Bret to see animals and hay rides this fall. Maybe everyone in the Detroit area should go together!!! I think the cider mills north of Detroit are much better than the ones in OH. Blake's anyone?! Let me know which weekends you have available and let's get together!!! Even if you don't have kids, you're welcome to have fun with us!

I'll post again when I can find the stinkin' camera.

6 comments:

AJ said...

I'd be up for it, Blakes is fun, but Westview has more animals out to pet I think. At least they did last year. There's also a couple on Dequindre just north of us that I'm going to try out I think. Unfortunately we don't have any free weekends until the 3rd weekend in October though:(

Kara said...

I'd be up for a cider mill. Let me know what weekend and if I am in town, we'll join you.

h said...

I'd love to meet up with you at a cider mill! :) Just let me know when...my fall is pretty busy but hopefully something will work out!

Danielle Michelle said...

I so miss cidar mills! I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Must have been worried about Julie & the hurricane, had a dream that you & J had another baby, it was a boy and you named him Ike.

Diana said...

Kathy - it's funny that you say that because we call our son "Hurricane Bret"!!!