babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Say cheeeeeeese

Bret had his 9-month pictures taken this morning. A friend of ours is a "lifestyle" photographer, that means no posing involved, which I like a lot. We set up a few things in the living room for Bret to play with and stand on so that his pictures could be taken. We changed his outfit and took him outside but he really doesn't like grass too much. Funny, because he did at first and not so much now!! He lasted about 5 - 10 minutes on the grass and was totally done. Didn't even want his toes touching the stuff!

I can not wait to see what she took of him!! I'll post a few when I get the proofs next week :)

In other news - Bret has mastered climbing the stairs. I for sure didn't think he could do it on his own when one day I was going potty (gotta love the baby terms now that we're parents) and by the time I got out, he was already up 6 or 7 steps. I had a tiny heart attack and then praised him for a great job. My fearless boy. He says 'ma-ma' but mostly when he's upset/crying/tired. It's really super cute. I love hearing him say it. LOL

Other than that, not too much going on.

2 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Kara said...

Sounds like you need a gate so he doesn't climb the stairs...lol We have gates at the top and bottom of our stairs, but I think when we move, I may not do that. I may just put it at the top of our stairs. The girls are pros at going up and down, so I am not as worried anymore. I still like to be there, but the are tall enough to hang on to the rail.

Also, can't wait to see the pics. The girls looking at leaves and not posing at 12-months turned out the best. We are having family pics in Sept and it should be interesting.