I still can not believe Bret is turning a year old.
Our shopping trip was successful. I spent more money than Jason would have liked :< Bret will look cute though. His pictures are at 1pm today, so hopefully it'll warm up a bit.
I think he's getting more teeth because he's been crabby for the past couple of days and he's chewing on everything - he'd knaw on my limbs if I let him.
House cleaning is almost done now I have to start the seemingly never-ending task of preparing food. I love doing it. It's almost like a stress reliever for me. If only I could get paid doing it!!! LOL
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bret, 2 days early!!
Can't wait to see the pics!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
(can you hear me singing?)
Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Bret
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Bret! You are one year old! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment