This may sound super paranoid but I try to keep my online accounts to a minimum. I've been a sucker to fraud (albeit once by my sister).....Anyway, I'm really interested in buying some things on Etsy but I don't have a PayPal account and I don't plan on signing up for one either.
How can I buy something on Etsy another way? Should I contact the seller?
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I don't have a paypal but you can use a credit card through paypal. I've done it a few times without any issues.
contact the seller - many will accept money orders.
Hello Lady! Thanks for your creativity with comments on my blog! LOVE IT!!!! Let me know if you find a good solution...I am leary about those types of things also!!!!
Hey D - paypal is way secure, but you don't need an account. Just pay through it...
Post a Comment