babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 07, 2008

So sad

I'm so sad......The weaning process is coming to an end this week. Bret is down to one feeding a day (night) and this will be the second night without it. Last night I went out of town on a shopping trip with friends so Jason put Bret to bed. He said Bret cried for about 15 - 20 minutes and then fell asleep. I feel so bad......I just don't want to hear him cry :(

Right now Jason is reading Bret some books and then will put him to bed. I closed myself in the computer room so that Bret can't see me. I'm so bummed.

4 comments:

rae rae said...

You have given Bret such a wonderful gift and nutritious start to life. He is lucky to have a mom like you! I know that it doesn't help now, but you'll feel this way as he grows through all of his stages. Try to enjoy the little toddler he is becoming!

Unknown said...

It was so nice to see you and Bret at church. Can't believe he's becoming a little man and showing signs of looking like daddy too.

alanna rose said...

so sad :(

Guess you'll just have to have another baby :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is so sad :(
I get emotional over things w/ my kids, but it is unpredictable what causes it. Kobe still sleeps in our room w/ the rest of us and he won't be urged to leave until he does it himself.