Jason and I decided on the location of Stadium Tour - Year 6............
ST. LOUIS
I can't wait! Hopefully I'll be able to partake in samples after brewery tours!!!
Things I'm looking forward to (in no particular order):
BBQ (hello?!)
Brewery tour
St. Louis Zoo
Gateway Arch
Cardinals game
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Since we live in Peoria, it's not too far and we've been there twice - it's super nice! It is a very family friendly stadium. The first time we went we had the stroller and they hold it for you on the concourse when you go to your seats, they have "family" restrooms that are kept very clean too! You'll have fun :)
Where did you stay?
How fun!!!!
Hey, what size shoe does Bret wear and do you think he's about an average foot size? Need to buy shoes for my nephew who just turned 1 year (and they have no idea what size he is LOL)
We didn't stay overnight - just drove down and back since it's only a couple of hours. We have friends who have used hotwire or things like that though - there is one hotel that you can get rooms that overlook the field.
I loved that stadium! I can't remember where we stayed, but it was definitely walking distance. I also loved the Budweiser tour -- the clydesdales are amazing!
Post a Comment