Bret and I have colds. Jason seems to be unaffected. I can't wait 'til summer. Other than that, things are great. That's pretty much all I want to say.
1. you look awesome in the pics. 2. i love Bret's big boy chompers. they're too cute. 3. on ROL, he kicked off the skinny/dark haired/new girl/groupie chick. i don't think he really gave a crap about her in the first place. 4. i feel your pain on the illness. kobe has ear infection & pink-eye, which was diagnosed earlier tonight.
You are way too sweet. Thank you. Yeah, we're saving up for Bret's braces already!! Ha. Good, I didn't like her anyway. I want him to be with Mindy (even though I already know there's going to be a ROL 4).
5 comments:
It was so nice to see you and the family. Bret is way to cute...watch out girls. You looked wonderful!! Can't wait to meet #2.
1. you look awesome in the pics.
2. i love Bret's big boy chompers. they're too cute.
3. on ROL, he kicked off the skinny/dark haired/new girl/groupie chick. i don't think he really gave a crap about her in the first place.
4. i feel your pain on the illness. kobe has ear infection & pink-eye, which was diagnosed earlier tonight.
You are way too sweet. Thank you. Yeah, we're saving up for Bret's braces already!! Ha. Good, I didn't like her anyway. I want him to be with Mindy (even though I already know there's going to be a ROL 4).
I hope Kobe feels better!!!
Belly pics???
Feel better!
Post a Comment