babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Going backwards

For the past couple of weeks it seems like Bret needs two naps again. On some days by 9:30 or 10 am, he's just a terror - yelling, throwing his toys, wants me to hold him a lot and rubbing his eyes. There have been days when I've held him in a recliner and he's fallen asleep on me. I don't want to revert back to two naps. I'm confused.

Nothing has changed in his routine. And I know he's not sick. I noticed today that he's getting four teeth (upper and lower canines). Maybe that's the problem. Who knows?! All I know is that he's been a handful for the last few days! PHEEEWWW

3 comments:

Laura said...

Are you spending a lot of time outside? Any amount of time just sucks energy out of my kids. G didn't nap at all all winter, now that it is nice out and she spends time outside, she's back to napping. (And needing it desperately!)

alanna rose said...

We are outside a lot and JJ is napping longer. I thought he was fazing out of the 2 nap stage, but now he needs that nap so bad.

Diana said...

Yeah, I guess I never thought about that....we are outside A LOT!!