Not too much to update....We find out what we're having tomorrow!! I CANNOT WAIT! I think Jason and I have decided to keep it a secret. I don't know for sure. I'm just excited to start thinking about names, bedroom decor, furniture, etc!! Let's get this thing rolling.
I've started getting heartburn already. UGH. I had it with Bret but don't remember when it started. I didn't take anything for it (TUMS, etc) and I won't this time either. I'm just trying to drink a lot more water and milk. That seemed to help last time. Still sticking to my 3-mile/day walks. I wish I could do more but Bret is getting to be a "big boy" and doesn't like to sit in his stroller for long periods of time.
More to talk about tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you are so good with your 3 miles X day!!!!
:)
I think you are having a girl!
girl gets my vote too. So glad to hear your trip went well.
I vote girl, too!
Charleston sounds like it was a great time!
Please don't keep it a secret. Any belly pics? I want to guess, but I need to see a belly pic to help get my vibes rolling :)
Post a Comment