babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Alanna, you're a genius

My poor kid was more than likely freezing his @$$ off every night and that's why he wasn't sleeping...ever since I closed his windows and put warmer pj's on him, he has stayed in his bed all night long :)

I guess I'm the wrong person to gauge temperature right now...coming from a 9-month pregnant lady that sleeps in a t-shirt, no covers and is still sweating at night. UGH.....hormones are a b!tch.

Sorry Bret :)

4 comments:

rae rae said...

since when do you sleep with clothes on lol

Diana said...

Well, since you ask...I still don't. I just wanted to *sound* decent :)

alanna rose said...

I'm glad I could help!
And, that's possibly the most fantastic post title, ever! :)

Danielle Michelle said...

God - I'm so glad you all have gone through this all so when I have one you all can tell me what to do!