babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

He's heeeerrrrreeeee


Kyle Robert Stark

8 LBS, 0 ounces

20.5"

October 14, 2009

4:43AM


Not too much different from my delivery with Bret...other than it was a lot shorter and my epidural fell out when I was dilated at 8cm and I pretty much pushed Kyle out without one. That wasn't fun, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be either.


He's awesome....sleeps A LOT. I don't remember Bret sleeping this much. I have to wake Kyle up to change and feed him. It's almost sad!! I try not to go too long but then I want him to cry when he's hungry/uncomfortable.


His first DR appointment is Monday so I'll update then :) All is well in the Stark household!!! We love you, Kyle :)

7 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats!! What a handsome little guy!!!

AJ said...

Congrats on the precious little man!!

Unknown said...

So cute!!

alanna rose said...

:)
And, I had no clue an epidural could fall out, doesn't sound fun.

Danielle Michelle said...

Congrats!!! He's so cute!

Kara said...

Congrats!! Kyle is so adorable.

Crystal said...

Wow, he's cute! Congratulations!