Weight gain: 2 LBS
BP: can't remember
Pretty uneventful....the DR was "gentle" when stripping my membranes. He asked if I wanted to wait until Monday because that's when he's on call. Um, no thanks - especially when you tell me that I'm dilated to almost 5 cm and my water bag is bulging......Let's get this over with :) The same DR that delivered Bret is on call tonight so I'm pretty comfortable going in.
I'm contracting pretty good - I'll take a walk later to speed things up! More later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Holy cow, if you're dilated to 5, that's a good sign!!!! Good luck!
I'm so excited for you!!!
Yay! Baby #2 is on the way!!
Sounds like a baby is coming!
hooray!! he'll be here soon. Can't wait to meet him
exciting! can't wait to see the little guy. :) i'll be thinking about you!
Sending good labor vibes your way! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pics of the new healthy addition :)
YAY....praying for a quick and safe delivery. Can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment