
Kyle is the most laid back baby I've ever been around. He *barely* cries - unless he's not fed fast enough - and he's an awesome sleeper. I can't get over it. I told Jason that if I was GUARANTEED more babies like Kyle then we'd have 2 more. He's just so mellow. It is really sad when I look at him and how big he is because there's no semblance of a newborn. He's SO long. All his 3-6 month clothes are too tight. Even his 6 month pajamas are making him curl at the toes. I looked through Bret's stuff and there is not one 9 month set of pajamas. Then I thought to myself...that is because it was summer by the time Bret was in 9 month clothes. So we have to get a few 9 month fleece pajamas to get us through the winter. Unreal.
Kyle gets his 3 month pics taken tomorrow. We can't wait!!
4 comments:
What a cutie! Love that picture! Can't believe how quick time flies :)
And Happy Birthday!!!
We want to come and visit soon!
How do the next few weeks look for?
They are so open!! Just the weekends seem to fill up quick! YAY!!
1 - happy belated b-day D!!!
2 - Your right - Kyle is so long!!! The two boys next to each other really make it obvious.
3 - I Love that pic!
Post a Comment