babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

OH MY GOD.....

WARNING - Grey's Anatomy S3, Ep1 information

.......Addison had the black underwear!!! Not only did Addison have the black underwear, but she *DELIBERATELY AND METICULOUSLY* washed them, folded them and stuck them in a plastic bag. Then at the end of the episode, Addison tacks them up on the bulletin board. HOLY SHIZ.

I loved the flashback thing going on. It was great to get more background information on each character. Can you believe Burke was such an A$% to Christina at the mixer??? I LOVED how McDreamy booted Addison out in the rain. Oh, and I always thought that Ellis dumped the Chief - not the other way around.....hmmmmm

The dialogue between George and Derek made me tear up for a split second. Then what made me cry like a baby was what Derek said to Meredith at the end. Why can't guys be that romantic? Actually they are until you start boinking then romance is totally out the window......Anyway - Meredith has a lot of thinking to do. By her reaction to Derek's confession, she's gonna choose him. SHE BETTER!!

4 comments:

randi said...

I'm with you on that...GO DEREK!!! I can't wait until next week. :)

Crystal said...

Dude, no way. He's married, and we all know that the married man never leaves his wife for the "other" woman (at least from what I've heard). I think Addison's going to dump his ass, Meredith isn't going to choose anybody, and George is going to keep pining for Meredith. Maybe Callie and Dr. O'Dreamy (as in Chris O'Donnell) will hook up.

karen c konkel said...

No way Crystal. Addison will leave Derek but it will be a "mutual decision". Meredith will spend nearly the whole season dating McDreamy (Ahhh, Patrick!) and O'my! George and Callie will date through the season though George still loves Meredith.

I also loved the flash backs. I thought that was clever to give us more background into their lives.

Crystal said...

Dude, you guys were so right! I stand corrected. :)