babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

Baptism


Bret and Daddy (Double click on the photos to enlarge them)


Bret with his Godparents, Ben and Bree.



Bret with Ben, Bree, Fr. Dan and my grandpa in the background. LOL





Bret with his parents (of course), Fr. Dan and my grandpa in the background. LOL



Bret did really well at the baptism! I actually expected him to freak out and cry, but he didn't. He didn't even make a peep when the water was poured over his head. I was a proud mama :) I almost cried!! Poor guy, he even took the tons of pictures in stride and the lunch afterwards. Overall, he was really a happy baby.



If I didn't mention it, his outfit was sewn out of my wedding dress. Jason's aunt's boss makes her own clothes and she offered to do it. The outfit turned out awesome - she put some blue onto the cuffs of the sleeves, pant legs and collar. Jason said it looks like a mini Elvis costume. Judge for yourself!!



Yesterday was a great day and the weather made it even better. Hooray for sunny days. Not much else going on....We're off to Traverse City for the weekend - I'm cashing in my Christmas present. We're going to the Traverse Bay Resort and I'm penciled in for a massage and pedicure. ohh la la.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOL'd loud when you said that Elvis costume part and I startled Chase awake! That is a neat idea, though. He looks sweet.

h said...

Love the pics but I'd like to see a better one of the 'elvis' outfit! I love that it was made from your wedding dress!

Danielle Michelle said...

I'm so glad you had somebody sew it for you!

He's adorable!

Kara said...

He looks so adorable. Congratulations on the baptism!!