I took Bret to the park for the first time today. I put him in one of those baby swings and he loved it! It was very cute. No pictures though....Didn't think about it until I was already there. We spent most of the day outside and tomorrow is pretty much going to be the same. My grandma is coming down on Wednesday to stay with us until Friday so we're not lonely. Thanks GG (for Great-grandma but Jason says Gangster Grandma because she's wacky).
These pics are for Jason :) Enjoy

We miss daddy!!!

He'll be back in four days!!
5 comments:
I love the sad lip picture. I've tried and tried to get one of Noah like that, but it never turns out that well! Super cute.
Bret looks a lot like Jason in the second pic:)
Oh my god I love the first pic! So cute!
he has such an expressive little face!
These are the best baby pics I've seen in a long time!
He's so handsome :)
Post a Comment