babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Road trip

Heather A. and I talked a few days ago about a potential moms/kids weekend. This would give all of us a chance to see each other and hang out w/ all the kids. We had said maybe at the end of the summer in Chicago. Let us know if you're interested and potential dates/places to meet by commenting.

I would love to see all of you!!

8 comments:

Erin Byrge said...

that sounds like a blast!! Keep us all posted...

Anonymous said...

that sounds SUPER fun! I'm in.

alanna rose said...

So in. I have no clue where to stay or what to do, but as long as I can get a stroller there I'm game :)

rae rae said...

THANK YOU for posting this. I have been meaning too all week!!!!

Andrea said...

What about us gals without kids...are we invited to say hi to y'all?

Diana said...

OF COURSE!!

Melissa said...

I would LOVE to if it's not just an alph gam get togther :)

Kara said...

Defnitely keep me posted. I too would love to see everyone.